Our kitchen can be hired by individuals and companies wishing to organise their own cookery classes, product launches, recipe development and testing, photo-shoots and filming. Central Street has already built an excellent reputation hosting prestigious events and launches for the food and wine industry. Some of our clients include Sainsbury’s, Olives from Spain and Deliciously Ella.
Facilities and further information
Our beautiful and spacious kitchen is a great environment for any cookery event. The hire of our kitchen includes:
- 8 cooking stations which includes 8 cookers and ovens
- Fully equipped with top brands like Magimix, Kenwood, Wusthof and Kitchen Aid
- Space for up to 24 people to cook comfortably
- The services of one cookery school assistant
- Industrial dish-washing facilities
- Crockery, cutlery and glasses
- Fully licensed for alcohol
- Additional meeting rooms, eating spaces and a garden available for hire at competitive rates
- Wi-Fi available.
All you need to bring is the ingredients and your guests!
You can download or e-brochure or you can e-mail or call for information.